I'm going to laugh a little about myself ... GBV
E., formerly of one of my mates and mother of the girl I have at home (J.) :-) calls home: Monday, March 7, 2011
What Does Macy's Look For In Employees
- Is J. there? (not grab his mobile phone, home phone hung E. must be wrong, and she, E., is taking his car guadalajara ... come home late ...)
- no, we thought it was you ... Q. will you be with? (the mother of one of my comrades and by extension grandmother J.) K. I ask the company in question: Do you know if P.?
No, do not know. I
E.: Does the flames you to see if her and then calls us to leave us with the peace that is there?
...
...
phone rings again is
P. J.
that not with her.
scare. that approaches K. home of E. to see if there
...
...
I can think of calling home from E. to see if J. has posted above (with the adolescent experience. certainly takes all afternoon on the phone ...) and I get signal.
- holaaaaaa - that voice tells me carefree youth sleepy and "me" is ...
- holaaaaaaaa, have you talked with E.?
- if
- he did not know where you were, and P. and also called us and was worried ...
- P. is an exaggerated
- not heaven, it is normal if no one knew where you were ... finally, what are you going to dinner?
- instant soup
- mu well. called P. to reassure ...
- jo, is that rolled up a lot and I have to finish the job (I know not why) , Heritage .. jo!
- vaaaaaleeee, anyway, as we call it.
kiss - you quierooooooo
- I love you. muaaaaaa
and suddenly
K. from the kitchen, clean laugh, the bastard:
- well, you tell me you've spoken to my ex, my mother and my daughter ?????
O_o damn rodents! feminism both lying on the ground at a time, dammit!
: D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment