Popular School of prosperity
c / Luis Cabrera, 19 Prosperity
Friday 11 March at 21:00 hrs.
Screening of two documentaries by unxs super colleagues in Barna. I have not seen Gender Euphoria and that I have a copy for months (I have estropeao the CD-DVD's, dammit!) but that of Journeying
I loved it ... Do not forget to go if you can!
y. .. for that: I'm tired, very tired, so much guy in the groundnut March 8 ...
today without casting a glance at the street and had sections and more sections where the visibility of women's bodies was read NULL ...
3 interviews to television cameras ... 3 to guys. evaluating (I), of course, and giving them word by being there, "support" ...
and do not speak of trans, trans no, or multiple identities, queer ...
not speak of "uncles"
and their flags. their leaflets anarchists, communists, castile commoner, etc. etc. about the liberation of women ...
j'hartita ... hey, j'hartita!
0 comments:
Post a Comment