...
I have not seen a whole. I have no time today
have the link here, I did not get beyond 14 minutes'
music makes me nervous. voice-overs with lurid images at the same time that you hear the barking of dogs ...
but you need to listen to the content. what
complaint because then they will say that gender-based violence, violence against women by virtue of being "(and I speak not of essences, you know) there is not ...
the thing is that one who was determined to relate it with their own gender dichotomy man / woman, and there will come the voices that tell you "exaggerated" ... how you have to do with the concept / construction of what being a woman ( be man) ...
post if it has to do.
is to precisely what it has to do ...
and until you take it apart in its very essence, we will suffer this violence ...
(in case anyone is interested, not having read many other feminist works that speak of it, was recently published a book: "The kinds of violence. A queer reflections on gender violence by Olga Aris and Rafael M. Merida, 2010 Editorial Egales)
0 comments:
Post a Comment