tickets usually do several things. Relate soil
things they would not associate in any other place beyond my mind, that through these keys, makes it a little myself bound for other vegan ... sometimes easier to understand, sometimes less ...
course I have to do but I do
a body pampering after a session (excessive)
garden but not mime
because today
again
write ...
. Act in three parts.
First
a brief that takes days here in storage, but that came to light regarding the second part will come later.
to me came on March 8.
to me came on March 8.
by my fill ...
subject of feminism, identity "woman"
dynamite, break into pieces in each of their scents
remove the dichotomy
according
(rather than agree!)
horizon towards which way
but while I entertain ...
want to celebrate on March 8 with women
"subject" of feminism, "identities"
poor black woman
fat lesbian
ugly (or beautiful and skinny
what else gives me everything is sociosubjetivo)
but that women's bodies be read
identity
women are traversed by subordination and the threat ...
subject of feminism, identity "woman"
dynamite, break into pieces in each of their scents
remove the dichotomy
according
(rather than agree!)
horizon to I walk
but meanwhile I am enjoying ...
redefine
reappropriate
pussy worship, the unseen, which there was
feel proud of " be "
women to no longer be down-conditioning
that condition because really, this Once it does really, I'm worth
... Pussy!
subject of feminism, identity "woman"
dynamite, break into pieces in each of their scents
remove the dichotomy
according
(rather than agree!)
horizon towards which way
but meanwhile I am enjoying ...
whores, sluts, drug addicts
dirty sluts twisted
bitches ...
postporn ...
Theory and Becoming King Kong Bitch
dramatize the violation can not violate someone so
your sex slut is not your soul (Valerie Solanas dixit)
and to the trans queer or become a demand to ...
subject of feminism, identity "woman"
dynamite, break into pieces in each of its essence to remove the dichotomy
according
(rather than agree!)
horizon towards which way
but while I entertain ...
because is the same man that a woman drunk drunk ...
because it is no coincidence that the "movement (or group of people who do) postporn is mostly composed of women-pussy-cunts (and what the public asked a Sow Sample:" where are the penises of truth? Are the real?) (Aiiichhhhhh!)
because there remains the threat of violence by the mero mero (grouper and simple that has nothing) fact be (read) Women
because all this does not begin (or end) by calling for "woman "or not. because the prevailing symbolic is what you have, that prevails ... and orders, stratified.
for all that, and dinamitaré the dichotomy of man / woman the other day, but at least you have one that keep reminding me that yes, I belong to the category "woman" ... and at least I came with my friends to laugh
it to squat and dancing in the streets for it ...
and no, they do not come by a stupid idea of \u200b\u200bsisterhood misunderstood surface and infamous because it questions the other discrimination ...
and I will not be me who threatens also precisely this day, against the "women" ...
PS: and yes, Aitzol, if you read your wife, and attack you and strip you against your will, and discover that your genitals "not applicable" kill you. surely kill you. why partnerships, so going beyond the "being" woman ...
the thing is that perpetrators of violence, and threats, such as gender, "they." always "them" ...
Second
of a poem I received via mail ...
Some Olympus
Karina Vergara Patricia Sánchez
pakave@hotmail.com
Wearing your white gown fabric
first world assembly plant.
write on mail from the right,
the reasons why I do not exist.
Sitting in a small space in your
abundant food table
looking and find the exact quote, zealous
categories, science, theory explaining
how performativity am pure
occupying my knowledge, my bed, darling.
why I can not
the importance to humanity.
Meanwhile, my stepfather me
ignited in one corner of the State of Mexico
My family is silenced for speaking
justice to my coffin terror
I ate my pups and I walk, following
northbound in the desert.
I'm dying here of hunger or unfair.
Type Green
: woman is a term without meaning
logical or belonging.
This was meat and dismembered
and my bones broken, scattered.
My word was not deep value,
now means nothing to you.
when he began drawing,
concatenated in multiple views,
I've deleted with a single gesture
typing.
You become whiter, prestigious.
increasingly wise, megaphone Foucault.
However, I need more, much more
two theories explain
pretending that the pain is merely a cultural construction.
Is it, perhaps, a different kind of pleasure?
To demonstrate my lack of sophistication,
understanding and postmodern attitude is necessary
rigorously quantified precisely
the timing for my agony.
I put this body. You do science.
retrace all a matter of hypothesis.
delivered in the variable. Clear
shoving open the doors. Bring
large mirrors to your face:
What are you looking?
Can you recognize in this rictus?
And Third
of loneliness ...
And I know because I wrote about it on his blog.
and because yesterday I was with several of her friends.
because they do not know if you know and see it.
because internet is an empty window.
because I suffer knowing far ...
and if he were here I do not know if I would also be part of those they want to take away ...
because when he was here we did not meet much
and today, as she says, "we spy on" each other through this window to the world ...
because crying
pixelated because I, naive of me, cry together ...
and this useless entry is all I can offer ... FIN
By the way, remember me, somebody! please! - that fibromyalgia and orchards are incompatible, there is no session "excessive" in the garden, the garden is itself a synonym for "you spent "for me ...
good night ... I'll see if I finish the damn course, or at least a little pampering my body ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment