Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Requesting Housing Allowance

not matter ...

" not matter.
long ago I know.
So it's not worth doing anything.
discover That just " Nothing
, Janne Teller.

flight from Alicante to Madrid. I teach a course, one more, on gender and drug addiction. But above all this: gender.
Nothing. Everything. Meaning. Vacuum ...
If I let go with the anxiety I feel right now, Nothing would be all ...
courses would not. No love. I pawn to change things (curious that of insisting ...) Do not try to calm myself for not screaming, hitting everything (and everyone) what (s) I have here around me ... on the plane ...
In the novel do not talk about the importance of life. Itself.
not what you have.
not what "you" ... Anthon
Pierre gets on the branches of a tree (a plum, to be exact, but it should not matter, because nothing matters) and from there ex-compaƱeros/as spurs to their teens with their statements about the meaning and nothingness ...


But if anything makes sense, why do you climb the tree every morning yelling their ex-compaƱeros/as just that class? If nothing is the meaning, why are you still eating, living, existing. ..? and above all: the crying ... crying?

Whatever.
I know I've felt what I felt because I come to give a course.
Because I ran out.
Because I endeavor despite knowing that does not work (just) anything ... I do not say


not think just because I insist ...
to continue to exist ...
and will not be me who will climb a tree to yell at anyone, as importantly, my supposed "truths" ...
goodness I only know that I had this sheet that I write now ...
and nothing makes sense ...
but still there are things that (I) are important ...

and that I hold ... but no matter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment