balance ...
find a clock, "eats" a second every minute because you stay long enough to see it looking ...
realize that the dog that lives with you breath calm and confident with your hand on your chest, the two sitting on the couch, feeling that peace of mind ...
stay in bed until 22:00 with a friend because you decided to take a nap together ...
disease allows you to rest ... stop ... since you did not own accord ... at first it stirring, you refused, suffered ... I still do, but sometimes, just sometimes, being quiet, you discover that not all bad ...
:-) (this afternoon I put film in the social, up early tomorrow to finish the session I teach in a Masters of gender on Tuesday afternoon Monday gigs in the library, and while I have to finish a project and have a look at other ...)
(and I'm not always looking watches to see if eaten seconds ...)
(equilibrio. .. )
0 comments:
Post a Comment