a blonde and abuses ...
I head to the bookstore today I Monday, February 21, 2011
Alligator Birthday Saying
more relaxed, more distracted, more slowly is that I
with time to walk the 10 minutes (full milk) that separate my home library ...
suddenly see a woman walking ahead of me
has dyed blond hair has
jacket with the waist at the waist pants
with stretched, mesh type
jeans and boots.
high.
over jeans.
a man comes across it and nearly collide with me to go looking backwards ... still ...
two are talking at the door of the store. leave the conversation. are turned on in its path. comment (I hear that comment)
will fall another truck boxes
other rotates the pram to see it walk ...
like me ...
that I'm following a blonde and a curse! Suddenly I remember that I will cross the street ... I turn my head to the right (lose sight of the ass-jeans) and wham! there it is: the bus 65 (line-colony Jacinto Benavente great captain) brakes to hit me ...
the driver does not understand that I break out laughing right there while I raise my hand in apology ...
by god! yes! I also was looking at the blonde! sorry! sorry! is that it is a something that I do not know to go looking this expectation and its consequences (s) step (s) (those embedded blondes in tight jeans, jacket Fitted at the waist and boots, I say. ..), well worth the (almost) outrage! Think about it: drop boxes! end of conversation! Crick! and if someone had been watching me: up to almost run over!
PD: y no, no was "so good" (is that every time I've had have asked me ... ahem!). simply went with the necessary props,-p (blessed symbolic prevalencientes ... What would social theory and criticism, and of us that like that, without them ...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment