Monday, May 2, 2011

Fred Meyers Application Online

again "we" ... or concentration in madrid patri ...

is curious ... travel and it seems that nothing happens in the world
,
say forests are sites of others. alone. where one could immerse yourself and forget about everything if not suddenly begin to hunger, cold, need a dry space on which to lie down and sleep ...


back stunned the city dresses up rush of cars, foreign relations
and again I have internet access ...

heritage and suddenly decides to go put up a multitude of people who knew her before or ...
was just a name in one case (one more), 4-F
not talking about the people nearby. whom loved and / or hated, who were with her in the daily life of that decided to pull out of the most dramatic fashion possible ...
talk of Madrid. "My" town, my daily life. People speak of messages and concrete on mailing lists that call the organization of responses to the silence (media) of its decision ...
speaks of a "we" do not feel. I do not see. and I think that is it? Do we need that we fall on a prison sentence and decided to take his life for a lot (hopefully! "a lot!") Of rock to mobilize? Why organize?
plus: how long will they? How many times? How far and at what price? What's next on what to shed their attention to forget about this ...?

not I who say they are in possession of a truth that others do not see vegan. I know (or guess, I guess ...) this is better than silence resulting from not even thinking about it ...

just that back, and I feel that I can not ...

PD1: there convened a rally on Wednesday 4 May at 19:00 hrs. against the "Ministry of Justice, on Calle San Bernardo, 9
Text is spreading, says:

" The sadness, outrage and anger drive us out to the streets to express our grief at the injustice of the case of Patricia Hera, unjustly convicted of something he did not, if silenced by the powers of this corrupt system and criminalizing the people who do not accept and silent. Patricia
jumped to freedom as he could because he was not allowed another option.

I convened an act of silence the Wednesday 4th May at 19pm. outside the Ministry of Justice , C / San Bernardo, 9, dressed in black with a candle. If you want to make thy banner.
Because we can not sit idly by, because it was a grave injustice because we do not accept this unjust and corrupt system, because it is murder of State, Patricia.


For those who want to learn what happened in the case of 4F links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u6FmkvgLRi4
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGukAMfLhCs&NR=1

http://poetadifunta.blogspot.com/2009/01/4-f-sucesos-para-normales.html

http: / / www.lahaine.org/index.php?p=53205

(and two more that I have removed links)


"There are many ways kill / stick a knife / refuse the bread / no cure for disease / push you to suicide ... "Bertolt Brecht

you expect."


And be a silly , you see, but I seems important detail and send an email in response saying that the name of heritage seems to be that it is "Heras", with 's' ... no "hera" and say
seems because I knew no more than a few emails, a blog, one day I went to it madrid, and fully intended to "leave prison", a product that was a friend someone I feel very close in recent times ...
be why This death also brings me to write more, because the same thing that killed died, heritage, die and kill several people a day in the world ...
is that the news of his suicide stunned and made me mourn in anger and pain but did not know ...
and will be that long ago that I do not think that "we" of social movements ... and will be for that rather than leave me as a shock and angry, cry in front of a screen absurd: what "we", dammit!? What "we"?

(know what "we" talk-talk. I know we feel that we belong to a rather unhappy trying to change things, or at least try to organize unaotra their daily lives as non-normative ... sometimes to try, together ... however, often are. policy, I say. in our relationships, feelings, concerns, feelings and senses ... in how we live ... the system does not hold because we crush, ... The system is supported because, precisely, we can live as we live ...)
(not normally spew my anger about it, is something that-sorry, I see, is there a long time ... but as you said helen on your entry "martyrs do not need to go out ...") (do not ?...)

PD2: in spite of everything I've written, do not stop 4 passed on Wednesday by the concentration ... is the least we can do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment