Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Clairol Toner Instructions

insomnia ...

someone once told me that insomnia was time stole from productivity ...

but it is curious ... Terminao half because I've written a project and "thousands" (damn hype!) of mails that were pending ...

those who are working (that seriously, which we must keep the-stupid-ways) I have put a "stupid-postscript:" no Heed when sending mail. I have the wrong computer clock "

ha!

anyway ... I think I finally go to bed.
although I think the reason for my insomina today is that I do not want to get up tomorrow.
mind that I had to go to college to ask, finally, those college titles had to ask ...

was not and I do not go tomorrow either ...

and maybe yes ...
maybe it is time to rob him ... ;-)
productivity
(nobody be surprised then that I woke up early tomorrow ... ahem!)

and finally, a "compilation" some beautiful things these days ...

http://pedaleiazkareragin.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/isiltasuna-eta-garraxia/

http://helenlafloresta.blogspot.com/2011/04/buscando-belleza.html

http://pornoterrorismo.com/2011/04/29/bye-bye-pelusa-espacial/

http://strangelfreak.blogspot.com/2011/05/tribute-to-dead-poet. html

http://www.cuerposlesbianos.net/?p=439

and I guess it could go on ad infinitum ...

(for display, another button: http://www.blog.lucysombra.org/?p=831 )

so ... goodnight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment