"Not all men have the role to be philosophers, but all men are philosophers"
Antonio Gramsci
write these hasty notes, pursued by multiple emergency I think is most important; yet we know that " urgent earning him the space to finish the important thing ", so I considered it urgent to articulate a word minimum of counter-arguments to the interesting article by Hector de Mauleon, who wrote in The Universal , widely circulated on the networks, raising interesting discussions.
Who calls Mauleón?, How "intellectuals, poets and writers who sent him a couple of emails asked to leave by the 40 thousand fallen?, This should be a personal complaint, because honestly, I am convinced that the country can not be in two mailings, which are too copious accompanying signatures. Who calls Mauleón?, What the owners of publishing houses and syndication?, This should be a professional claim, I am convinced that Mexico is a country as large and complex, as was increasingly the center of their capital (sometimes self-absorbed, but always key) and because today public speaking and critical thinking in their complex range of ideological positions, not more focused on the areas set forth by modernity, the periphery to the center began in crisis. The "intellectuals", a category complicated by its Enlightenment heritage, masculine, authoritative, in these times the best challenge in social activism, the cyber, the daily, the voice voice the legitimacy of the "organic" (assuming the need for revisiting this category Gramsci), which is won every day outside or without considering what circulates through authorized means.
The question that haunts me for months, is the amount of intellectual and physical exercise, which is required today in Mexico (and elsewhere) to be fairly equal to what we call "reality."
Mauleón Why do you think that the call to "we're up to the mother" (which by the way, asking him to correct his article was not 5 but 6 April), he lamented the death of the great capos? And in the article a list of known bad guys (I must confess that I do regret the execution of Beltran Leyva and display later in the same language of the drug) and Nacho Coronel; to them I wanted imprisoned, prosecuted and giving important information "over" or diluted in these operations, so clumsy that generate the doubt of what the media intellectuals-use classification of Martin Hopenhayn, ECLAC, safe from suspicion) - called "the good people. " But that is another matter.
Mauleón says that the thing ended in greetings between "intellectuals" (how far we extend this category or to reduce it where, I wonder, following their arguments), in exchange of posts and the satisfaction of having come into the picture. And leaned against Mauleón wonder what happened in the country, 48 marches, sit-ins, rallies and public complaints? Did you learn from 9 international replicas that no "intellectual" set up their own way to join this requirement?
and I fear that neither has reviewed the intensity with which many young women and men, not only added his voice, but we were taught that they are made.
Indudablemete, as part of all this protest-proposal ", I find it much needs to review and correct, self-criticism is essential. However, I consider that measure with a stick-in which gives us no configuration, no consistency, "what does is strengthen Mauleón not only trivial, but dangerous argument that this march was only the son of Javier Sicilia (which deserved, as they have deserved a thousand and one we have already organized in the country and beyond the radar of itelectual) is to feed the false assumption that we demonstrate exempt those offenders (no more false, if carefully reviewed the work required of public thinkers, n thousand videos, notes and statements in the 48-plants-concentrations marches national and 9 international). I make a footnote on page from the legitimacy it gives me my job as a researcher (and public) and some intellectuals do our job, not always spectacular view to the media, but spent long hours trying to understand, produce some small insight and assume the rest of a public word has decided that its spaces are not enshrined in modernity, but precisely those others, the mothers, the punks, the anarchists, bikers, the noses of all men and women, the poet no book, no doctor nobel plaza, blogger full of ideas, the twuitero pesky but pertinent, the feisbukero hurt to the soul, have decided to migrate. Legislators or interpreters
ask me today along with Bauman, the motherland or fatherland (capital), I wonder to historian Don Luis González, strategy or tactics, I wonder with De Certeau. I have no problem: interpreters, matria strategy ... it is time to look out to the peripheries "intellectuals"
0 comments:
Post a Comment