numb I wake up (to see if I would believe that this, the fibers are going to go just like that, letting me do what I please ...) I turn on the TV while
breakfast (damned custom have one. I can read, I can do Sudoku. the case is to "look at something as breakfast. as it would be me sitting at the door a home-shop campaign or anything in the field, watching the horizon ...)
I was caught by a program in La2 on international cooperation.
as I expected, there is no one questioning the role of countries of origin of each partner in the international situation and the particular country of destination ...
you can help ...
and that is not
teach us prosthesis, faces mutilated by gunfire, veils covering the head "as a symbol of oppression", and other everyday issues that these other countries. normal thank goodness someone else thinks they are there and help. I even think in terms of "goodness there's a whole social fabric that compared with well-meaning people "... I get rabies
with phrases of gratitude and yes, ladies" that the aid worker asked a woman how has affected their community, in your life, that her husband has been shot in the face and have had to flee ... "question", I say, say, because it narrates what he wants to put before the camera on the person you are talking, because it has no only nod to what she says: "yes, ma'am" and "thank you, ma'am"
with the "show us your prosthesis
with employers who are deciding where to put a child high in Haiti following the disaster, and decide to in situ notebooks and pens to kids so small that neither can hold the notebook with his fingers which are driven by the row that adults have set up a time for camera ...
with employers that are taking place just before a shower in a hotel or placing a little girl over his lap and saying "look what I have girlfriend ..."
because ... Does anyone spoke of compassion
0 comments:
Post a Comment