Sunday, November 7, 2010

Plan B Side Effects Urination

How great is the stalk CINEMA.


bunch of kooks
The cinefiliticos formed by J. Cerillo, Pedro Martinez, Paco and John P. Menta Rodriguez created the movement for years to shoot a stalk cortos.Yo cinema, as I sympathize with your assumption of limited technical and artistic ellos.Llevó I've joined a few months making the film "The werewolf of condom" I hope that in a luz.Aprovechando few others see that just released a new one entitled "Final Slate" (although do not see any slate, like the "Naked Lunch" in which there are none of both) I've gathered all the stalks in a vimeo page of the portal can be visited at the corresponding column pecezarrio, and although the blog John P. I voted the "shit like a piano" Actually I prefer playing in a club ... (can not be, malice consumes me inside). To make this page I have entrusted to Ed Wood, The Toxic Avenger and the ugly brothers Calatrava by the autumn, but I have not only the Flins chorizo \u200b\u200bthese individuals of questionable degustation, if not the expeluznante Garcis:

QUEGRANDEESELTRONCHOCINEMA from abusive on Angelpito Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment