Sunday, March 21, 2010

Very Thick Large Chunky Phlegm

THE BACH FLOWER THERAPY FOR OUR PETS AS

Flower Therapy is a so-called complementary therapies within them can be considered a type therapy or vibrational energy. Vibrational medicine attempts to cure the disease by manipulating energy fields of living, providing energy dose of plant species which flower essences have been developed. Apply in the health field for over 70 years.

not about drugs, can be taken by everyone, including animals and plants. No side effects nor contraindications and no possibility of overdose. Are compatible with any treatment or therapy (both complementary and conventional medicine).
run faster in animals because they have prejudices that people have, and can more easily manage the primary emotions that have animals.
There 38 flower essences (Bach system) to harmonize dysfunction (physical, emotional, mental) that occur in animals, people and plants.
Within the 38 Bach flower system, we have:
-The twelve healers, helpers
-
The 7-The remaining 19

That can be divided into the following groups:
Group 1 Group 2
SAW : UNCERTAINTY
Group 3: LACK OF INTEREST IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES
Group 4 Group 5
SOLEDAD: HYPERSENSITIVITY TO INFLUENCES AND IDEAS
Group 6: ABATEMENT OR DESPAIR
Group 7: OVER CARE FOR THE WELFARE OF OTHERS.


Rescue Remedy is the most used, is the so-called emergency relief, but we prefer to specifically diagnose the problem and give specific flowers that correspond to each dog, making each batch unique.
DEGALGOS , from its beginnings flower therapy used to help our hosted satisfactorily adapt to their new life with excellent results. Has helped them overcome their fears, shyness, separation anxiety, dominance in their case.
To use flower essence therapy with your pet, we recommend that you put in the hands of a professional (they exist in all cities), which will make a study of your dog's personality, diagnosis, and preparation of custom prepared.




MY DOG AND BACH FLOWER

My dog \u200b\u200bis a greyhound of larger size. I sensed it would be like when he sought the greyhound in my life and I saw his puppy pictures. His feet were large next to his brothers, and from my first glance, it was my choice.

During the months after his arrival, showed us the dark side of a dog: his inner torments, his fears, his thoughts and his lack of affection.
has been from the beginning a greyhound a little difficult.

Now I know why he chose me, I know why he came into my heart, because I had to fight for it, and make your future a happy hound.

did not come from a hunter, or typical circumstances of abuse, but he arrived with a huge load of anxiety, where does ... ? this is the question ...

He can not tell me, but I knew: he was my greyhound and I needed. He also knew that if he had been adopted by others, he had left 20 times.

began his life with us with no interest in eating, I just wanted bread, but nothing else. Healthypets discussing this with, gave me interesting tips and now is happy with his food, but still lacks a little to gain adequate weight. I think this relates to his nervousness.

months passed, and we work hard to obedience classes so that it relates to other dogs, without fail we have everything on Saturday. Then he became very dominant, especially with my oldest son. And it was very difficult to leave home alone, crying, crying and crying. The neighbors have endured much, I panicked to leave him alone at home, he was making noises. every time he came home, I felt terrible, fatal for him, neighbors, and sometimes I wondered, why me tocaco me a dog like that.

Many people have washed their hands with a dog as well. But I introduced into our lives forever, but means that you bring, your fears, anxious moments, and at other times is all love and sweetness.

Sure there any way to help a dog like that, who is afraid to be alone, without us, but my other dog was with him, although he left the TV on, the lights .... And applying many patterns .... At this point I knew the remedies.

It's been 2 years and change is incredible. We have used many bottles of Bach Flowers, for anxiety, for dominance, but especially for separation anxiety. We have done everything .. but the remedies which he is taking, has been the answer and help that is like a miracle. Be constant treatment with Bach Flowers, you can not leave, but that it can lower the dose, but only if the dog is better. If humans take Bach Flowers, why not animals?

there treatment for dogs quen are suffering anxiety, they can not tell what the cause of your distress, but we can help as well, and I am now on my dog, a happy dog \u200b\u200band a dog who knows that if I leave always return. Is quieter, is already felt in his bed, happy with all the family.

We have guidelines in action and consistently, knowing what is best for him, and at the end of the day is not going anywhere .. We have overcome many together.
When we finished a bottle of Flowers, their fear and anxiety was still there, you could tell the difference right away, but not both, and give the flowers in the morning and afternoon and are happier ... and me too. We can
stroke, play with it, and especially go out and leave him alone at home.
Bach Flowers are great, and help more than one may think. If we have helped our dog, can help anyone!

And now he and I somo inseparable, but when it comes out, he knows I'm back .. and I love him dearly. He is always very attentive to where I am and have to be by my side, but a large part of his life and improvement are by Bach Flower ..

My dog \u200b\u200bsays, "to put a dog with fears and problems, it is necessary and you can find a solution before they get rid of your dog," says that "the remedies it feels good, and who have helped a lot! "

www.degalgos.org Written in appreciation

0 comments:

Post a Comment